Hardscapes are an integral aspect of every landscape project, big and small and hardscaping involves the use of various materials such as precast stone. Whether you are getting a residential or commercial landscape designed and installed, you need to ensure that skilled and expert contractors are handling the job.
What is equally important is that you choose good quality materials for the project and this is where companies like Riverside Stoneworks come into the picture. They can provide you with a variety of hardscaping materials such as natural stone, fireplace kits, retaining wall products and more.
They cater to customers across Georgia and can supply the precast stones you need. Precast stones are essentially concrete masonry products that simulate the appearance of natural-cut stone and are used in a variety of architectural applications. These products can be made from grey and/or white cement, natural/manufactured sands, natural gravels, crushed stone, and may be colored with different mineral coloring pigments.
Types of Precast Stones
Colored precast stone is available in a variety of shades, designs, and styles, giving you the flexibility to create the type of ambiance and look you want on your property. The different types of stone you can opt for include:
- Ledgestone - This is available in genuine textures and rich colors and offers the irregular, aged appearance of various natural stones. There are great variances in texture, shape, and size and you are sure to find something that suits your requirements. The material lends the natural stacked stone look, which adds a stunning accent to the outdoor spaces of your property.
- 19Th Century - The stone has a historic elegance and a classic rough-quarried feel. Its rough surfaces, gentle edges and unique sizes add dimension and beauty to your landscape.
- Fieldstone - This is an organic-style stone that has an untamed and wild look. Fieldstone has rough textures and is available in random shapes that emulate the look and appeal of natural stone found in the countryside. They are ideal for landscapes or structures that are constructed on a Tuscan villa or English manor style.
- Olde World - These products are the perfect blend of modernity and an old world look. They have a handmade look and a traditional and historical appeal. The stones have a random pattern that adds to their charm and beauty.
- Craftsman Cottage Stone - This range of precast stone has a rustic appeal and countryside warmth and are ideal for modern-day bungalow style architecture.
- Rockface - These stones have chiseled textures that are reminiscent of the types of stones used in classic, historical designs. They complement the contemporary appeal of modern structures because of their symmetrical shape.
Precast Stone Accessories
In addition to all these pre-cast stones, you also have the option to add beautiful finishing touches to your installation with various complementing accessories such as step treads and home sills. When you are looking for top quality precast stones, Horizon Stone is one of the first brands that come to mind.
You can source the types of materials you want for your landscaping project, from companies like Riverside Stoneworks. They are knowledgeable and will provide you with all the information you need about the different types of precast stones, to help you make a better-informed decision.